Safety is at the heart of our core values. We scope all our actions to ensure we have safe and efficient operations on all our projects. Since we fly several thousand hours annually on jobs throughout the country, our approach to safety is proactive and constant. This commitment to safety has proven to be the foundation for our continued success.
- Over 75,000 flight hours supporting this industry
- More than 10,000 flight hours since experiencing an aircraft accident
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of .65 for 2020-21
- Department of Energy audit certified (2020)
- Audit certified to the Quanta Aviation Standard (2020)
Winco is also known for its industry-leading aircraft maintenance program. Winco goes beyond the already high maintenance requirements outlined by the FAA as a Part 135 carrier. Well maintained equipment makes for a safer and more efficient project.